Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) has been constituted by national and international expert individuals and organizations on Climate Change Adaptation to manage the functions of CReLIC.
The terms of reference of Consultative Advisory Group
- Provide a platform for the exchange of the best practice, technical and policy innovations and knowledge management.
- Provide overall technical guidance to the CReLIC.
- Ensure interlinkage of project developments with international best practices and global policy developments.
- Serve as a channel for outreach and communication of the project results and impacts.
- The committee will meet twice yearly (One on foreign soil and another in the country).