As part of CReLIC’s network building process, CReLIC is reaching out to and signing MoUs with partners from different international and national think tank, research and scientific arenas.
Overall objective of the collaborations are to:
- Extend technical, intellectual support to CReLIC on institutionalizing and mainstreaming climate resilience in local infrastructure initiatives,
- Exchange of knowledge, sharing of data and information, lessons learnt, and
- Co-development and implementation of research/study projects as mutually beneficial and/or strategically advantageous.
CReLIC has signed MoUs with:
- International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD)
- Institute of Water Modelling (IWM)
- Centre for Environmental and Geographic Information Services (CEGIS)
- Housing and Building Research Institute (HBRI)
- Centre for Climate Change and Environmental Research (C3ER)
- Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (BCAS) and
- Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC)
- Institute of Water and Flood Management (IWFM)